Collection of your personal data
We will collect, store, process and disclose the personal data for prospective candidates, contractors and clients as it is deemed necessary for our legitimate interests in providing you with our required Managed Services, Staffing and Recruitment Services, and Telecom Consulting.
Our Legitimate Interest
Our legitimate interest for collecting and retaining your personal data includes taking steps that are reasonably necessary for the conduct of our business. As a management consulting and technology services company, we provide a quality service to clients by introducing candidates for permanent employment, temporary worker assignments or independent consultancy contracts and the exchange of personal data is a fundamental part of this process.
In order to support our candidates’ career aspirations and our clients’ projects needs, we require a database of candidate and client personal data. The database will contain historical information as well as current resourcing requirements that enables us to maintain, develop and expand our business and record the data of prospective candidates and clients.
Personal data we may require to assist the recruitment process
Name, date of birth, contact details including telephone number and email address, experience, qualifications, training, CV, national insurance number or equivalent and any other relevant personal data to assist with your work findings.
Sensitive data or special category data we may require for the recruitment process.
Disability and or health conditions, criminal convictions and offences, and such special category or sensitive personal data as it is necessary to ensure we conform to legal and contractual requirements.
How we use or disclose your personal data inside and outside of the EEA
We will use or disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
To be available to LVMA Consulting inside and outside of the EEA in connection with the recruitment process and your enquiry to search for new employment, unless you request otherwise.
When supplying your CV and personal information for any position you have applied, this will be used to determine your suitability and any terms of engagement:
- With prospective employers and or our clients for the purpose of assessing your suitability for open positions.
- If you are successful with an application and wish to proceed with the recruitment process further, your details may be disclosed to third parties to verify employment, obtain references and to assist you with the on boarding of your contract assignment, permanent or consultancy position.
- For the purpose of undertaking right to work checks where your details may be disclosed to a third-party identity verification agency who conduct checks as part of the employment verification process.
- With business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter with them or you.
- To provide you with information about recruitment opportunities that we may feel would be of interest to you.
- To notify you of changes about our organisation or changes to the services we provide.
- Where applicable to pay you and to deduct and report any deemed employment taxes.
- To allow you to participate in surveys, presentations, company new feeds and effective advertising.
- To administer our database and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, Cloud and Data Storage.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you of other services that may interest you.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation including to any authorities or law-enforcement agencies in jurisdictions inside or outside to EEA.
- As required by law for the purpose of business audits including allowing us to comply with any requirements of relevant authorities in the jurisdictions in which our organisation and group operate.
Storing and protecting of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us and we take this very seriously. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and any of your data you transmit to LVMA Consulting is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will do our utmost to protect your privacy and personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using appropriate management and technical measures. Any information that is provided to us will be stored on our secure systems and servers and is protected using encryption technology. We ensure this by implementing appropriate access controls, investing in Information Security to protect all of our IT environments wherever possible. Access to your personal data is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations when processed by third-parties.
Retaining personal data
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate interests and that you are happy for us to do so. Accordingly, we have a data retention period of 5 years from the date we receive your valid consent. Any supplier, candidate, temporary worker or consultant that has undertaken an assignment for LVMA Consulting may have all or part of their data retained and archived for a period of 5 years following the last payment made to them or as required by law to fulfill our legal obligations.
We shall use our best endeavours to delete your personal data once it reaches the retention period or where we have received in writing from you a request to do so. However as required by law some of your data may still be retained within our system and this will be placed securely beyond use and will not be readily available to members of staff.
Your legal rights to access and control your data
To the extent required by law you have the right to the following:
- Request access to personal data we may hold about you.
- Request that a correction is made on the personal data that we hold about you to ensure the information we store is accurate. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate, and it is your responsibility to keep us informed of such changes.
- Request that your personal data is removed.
- Object to personal data about you being stored or used for marketing purpose.
A cookie is a small file that stores a small amount of text in your web browser, or mobile device. Cookies are widely used when visiting websites.
Options to control cookies can be found in your browser’s privacy controls. Cookies can be allowed or blocked by default and filtered to only allow cookies from those sites that you permit. Refer to your browser help files for more information.
How to Contact us
Should you wish to discuss this privacy statement or Individuals who may wish to file a request regarding their personal data may do so by email to [email protected].